Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend & 28 Weeks

We had a great Memorial Day Weekend!  My family (well, most of my family) was able to come and spend the weekend.  A big shout out goes out to Aunt Audra, Uncle Matt & Baby G who were not able to join us.  In spite of their absence, the weekend was full of fun (but not too much, Audra, I promise)!  Maren and Kennedy are full of energy, but are at such a fun age.  We were able to go to the park & pool, throw water balloons, ride bikes and more.


Jemma enjoying the park.








Showing off the water balloons.



Pirate face.


On Memorial Day I turned 28 weeks...time is now FLYING by.  The girls are SO sweet and excited about the arrival of their cousin Brody.  They would frequently talk and sing to him throughout the weekend.  Kennedy must have asked 100 times if Brody could come out and play.  When we told her he wasn't quite ready to come out and play yet, she would want to know WHEN he would be able to play.  She couldn't quite figure out (at first) why everyone was JUST feeling Brody move.  She tried to lift up my dress to actually SEE him...we all had a good laugh! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Emma. It made me smile and not want to cry reading your post. :) You got some ADORABLE pictures of our fam....we missed you guys so much :( but I can't wait to see you in a month!!!!! I love you Rosita Chiquita Juanita Chihuahua. :)

    ReplyDelete