Wednesday, May 2, 2012

24 Weeks of Love

We had our 24 week appointment yesterday and everything was good!  We didn't get an ultrasound, but we were not expecting one so we were not disappointed (unlike when I thought I wasn't going to get my 20 week ultrasound).  I've still been feeling good and can't really complain since my pregnancy might be one of the easiest in history.  I know some people might feel the need to hit (kick or punch) me with the following words, but I never got a day of morning (or afternoon or evening) sickness.  I've not had any super weird food issues (aside from craving things I can't eat while pregnent) or issues with smells (aside from the typical-Jemma's bad breath).  My sister told me that I went through enough to become pregnant so it was only fair that the actual pregnancy was the easy part.  Brody is for the most part (very) active and continues to become more active all the time.  Sometimes I think he's doing some kind of karate moves in there because I feel his kicks/punches on the complete opposite sides of my stomach simultaneously.  I wish I could see what it looks like in there ALL the time...a constant ultrasound would be awesome!  However, I guess that just builds the anticipation for when they are in the world and we can ACTUALLY see (and hear and feel) them all the time.  Here is a picture at 24 weeks of Brody Love.

  

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland!! Can't wait for each post along the way. If you're like I was, you start out wondering what you'll talk about. Then before you know you have so many posts in your head you can't post them all :). Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete