Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrate & 30 Weeks

Greg & I are MORE than excited about the arrival of Baby Brody, but we are also trying to enjoy our last few WEEKS together.  That's right...we're down to 10 weeks and counting until the arrival of our precious little miracle!  With that said, we're living it up...as much as a pregnant woman can.  Over the past couple weeks, we've gone to a baseball game, celebrated with a friend on a big night out as she turned the big 3-0, and can officially start summer now that Greg is off school.  Although a lot of our celebrating includes being able to cross things off the "list" of things we want to get done before Brody's arrival.  This includes things like re-organizing our already organized clear tubs.  Hey, I know we're not normal, but this is fun to us. We've also made a little bit of progress in Brody's room (obviously much more to come on this topic).  The only piece of furniture that we're waiting on is the chair.  So, while we wait for that, I just go in there and sit on the floor with Jemma and look around and think about how soon it is that I will actually be a mom and instead of looking at an empty crib, there will be a baby in it!  I love his room already...very peaceful just like I wanted (although I know that may not be the case very often once he's here).  I can't wait to get the bedding (that my wonderful and talented mother is making for us).  I think his room is going to be everything I wanted it to be and more.   

Celebrating with Heather on her BIG night.  My sweet accountability girls!

30 week picture with both my babies.  Do you see the little stuffed Jemma on the shelf in Brody's room?  I just know that Brody & Jemma will be best buds!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till the nursery is all ready for him!! Brody is a blessed baby; enjoy your time every day...it'll be here before we know it. Love the mommy pic, and of course my little brown girl. Love

    ReplyDelete