Thursday, November 14, 2013

Our Sweet Pumpkin

My sister and my precious and crazy nieces came for a visit during October.  Marc had a business trip over the weekend, so was not able to join in the fun, but we still had a good time.  We took the kiddos to a local farm about 15 minutes from our house called Blessington Farms.  It was so cute!  The little people had a great time and I'm not even going to lie...I had a great time too!  Minus the heat.  There should never be sweat when going to a pumpkin farm, but alas we live in Texas and that's just the way the cookie crumbles down here.  Anyway, we had a great time!  There were HUGE slides and a GIANT sand pit.  We lost Kennedy to the sand pit (this is her current one true love), so Sarah stayed and watched her while Greg, Maren, Brody and I explored the rest of what the farm had to offer.  Aside from what you see pictured, we also got to do a hay maze which Brody loved (and me too) and a barrel train ride.  You'll be able to tell from the pictures that Brody loved where you could go see and even pet chickens! 














No comments:

Post a Comment