Thursday, November 14, 2013

14 Months

Brodster turned 14 months, well um...a month and a little bit ago.  Oops.  Epic mom fail?  I'm going to say no.  I've been enjoying little man so much that when he sleeps, I'm pretty darn tired too and have been a bit unmotivated to blog. So, I'm just going to say that it's because I'm being such a good mom that I've been a slacker.  Make sense?  Ok, so moving on.  Well, Brody has already changed so much since he turned 14 months, but I tried to remember all the cute little things he did during his 13 months of life.  One big mile stone was achieved and that was walking!  Little man started walking and didn't look back.  Brody also

  • covers ears for loud noises
  • barks likes a dog (and yes, all animals are dogs)  He also signs dog (one of his favorites).
  • dances! (on his own and with me too : )
  • puts his hands behind his head and leans against me when I read him a story
  • will hold up his precious little finger and wave it when he hears "This Little Light Of Mine" (This was a bit of a defining moment for me because he totally learned this at church.  It's weird when you realize your child learned something you didn't teach them.  We were listening to music and the song came on and I looked over and he was just "letting his little light shine".  I may or may not have freaked out.)
  • walks on his knees


Oh-so very silly.


My sweet, precious boy!


Daddy and his mini me.


First trip to IKEA.


Daddy's closet is still really fun!


He found some old bibs that he really enjoyed playing with.


It was really nice weather and we went for walks and/or to the park after dinner most nights.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment