Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Little Sidekick

Brody and I spent the week together...just the two of us without Daddy.  He supposedly had a "conference" for work in Las Vegas.  Not really sure about that but Brody and I had a good week and managed to survive without him.  However, this is not something I want to get used to.  It's always better when he's around!
Play date.  He literally picked up the microphone and guitar all on his own.  A star waiting to be born?


Sweet friends!

Managed to get our weekly pic taken!


Happy to be hangin' with mommy.

I'm awake and ready to go!


Um...let me in please.



My little stinker!

Lovin' the stairs!


Brody thinks it's fun to throw toys through the gate and down the stairs.

My munchkin!


Sadly I did not get a picture, but Brody and I made it the pool/splash pad on our own.
This was after the fun.  Eating a snack in the car.  Trying to figure out how to use our Snack Trap.


No comments:

Post a Comment