Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Out For As Long As He Was In

It struck me today as I did Little Monkey's weekly photo pic that he's 38 weeks today...which is exactly how long he cooked in his Petri Dish (for a few days) and then my tummy.  Maybe it's not weird to everyone, but it's weird to me to think that he was inside me for as long as he's been in the world! 

Here's a few pics from our weekly photo session from today.




Here's our little model looking completely angelic
before the photo shoot starts.


I have about .5 seconds to get a picture like this. 
 
And then Little Monkey starts to look this this...
 
and this...

and this...

until this happens.

Thankfully, we usually get an OK finished product.


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word...how precious is this boy!!! Love the angel pic. Feeling so blessed by the miracle of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! What an amazing boy! Sweetie I love you very much, and I love reading our blog. Thanks for all the hard work you put in to make Brody's life special. He's a lucky boy to have such an amazing mom! Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete