Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Fun

For some reason this year, I've been mourning our warm climate and wishing it felt like fall, looked like fall and smelled like fall.  This probably seems funny coming from a girl that spent most of her life in equator like temps year round.  Maybe they don't make sense, but I've given it a lot of thought and here are my reasons why...1.  Because I'm not stuck in a flourescent box and can be out to enjoy the weather 2.  Because I want Brody to experince a change in weather (poor little thing is a little heater and it doesn't help his cause that it's still in the high 80s/low 90s) and 3.  Just because I do (which is the most reasonable reason of all).   SO in an attempt at tricking myself into thinking it's fall, a few weeks ago we went to fall festival/pumpkin patch, carved a pumpkin and made toasted pumpkin seeds.  Now that it's NOVEMBER, here's hoping for some cooler weather!

Brody was SO excited about the pumpkins...
can't you tell?





Jordan was arranging the pumpkins to his liking.  And just
in case you were wondering...no, there were no pumpkins
too heavy for him to pick up.

Brody LITERALLY slept his way through ALL of it!

My sad little "B" didn't quite turn out like I had hoped,
but you get the point. 


Greg liked the taste, I liked the look.
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment