Friday, March 1, 2013

Out With The Old, In With The New

I know January is the start of the new year, but I like to just "get through" January & February (my least favorite months of the year) all the while looking forward to Spring.  For us Texans, that happens very early and there is something special that happens in March...Spring has Sprung.  Yes, we might have an occasional cold snap, but for the most part it is glorious weather.  Not too hot & not too cold.  Beautiful blue skies with no clouds.  Perfect outdoor weather.  March madness (ok, well this would be one of Greg's reasons).  Spring Break.  Rodeo.  What more could you ask for out of a month?!  Well, on this beautiful March 1st, I must first say goodbye to February.  Even though I'm a little tough on the month of February, it is the month of love & I was going to try to get a post out about something sweet my hubby did for me but it didn't happen.  So, I say now and for the record, I've got a very sweet hubby.  Back towards the beginning of the year, Greg randomly brought home my favorite flower (Gerber Daisies) and one of my favorite candies.  What a guy?!  It was so thoughtful and made one of the dark days in the dark months a little brighter. 

 
And from the month of love, I wanted to post this picture because I LOVE the look on Brody's face as he looks at his Daddy...melts me every time I look at it!  In a word...precious!
 

 


 
 
But now February is over and we say, "hello sweet March, we're glad you're here"!  Thanks for coming and we hope you stay awhile.
 




1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You mentioned so many reasons why I love living in Texas. Thanks for the reminders and the sweet photo of Brody and Greg.

    ReplyDelete